Monday, September 18, 2017

Pork Noodle @ Restoran Wah Cheong.



Restoran Wah Cheong is located next to the Section 17 
covered wet market, right at where the action is ! 

As early as 5:30 am - the market is bustling with
people from all the surrounding neighborhoods.

My wife likes to do her marketing here even though we 
lived quite far away.
While waiting for her, I will have breakfast at my favorite 
pork noodle stall.

I can say that this guy cooks a real good bowl of pork noodle
to my satisfaction.
Filled to the brim with lean pork (no gamey smell), minced pork,
pig's liver, pig's kidney and half cooked egg, meatball, pork lard, garlic oil
and garnished with chopped spring onion.





 Location: 1080, Jalan  17/29,
46400, Petaling Jaya.
Tel:012-334-8916.

1 comment:

boey said...

This is the type of hearty soup that I like to eat. My wife and I will be coming to KL the latter part of November this year. I have been following your blog for a while and do admire your taste in food. If I stay in PJ in a hotel or even in KL itself, are most of the places you frequent accessible by Uber, including this one? I am from Penang originally but currently live in the US. Thank you for your help.