Monday, January 22, 2018

Restoran Ipoh Road Yong Tau Foo.



I happened to run an errand around the Ipoh Road area.

And driving from Petaling Jaya I have to pass by Restoran Ipoh
Road Yong Tau Foo before my destination.

The timing was perfect it was just before the lunch time hour
and I have not patronize this place for quite sometimes. 

Located in a old bungalow house with some of the fittings still in tact.





I ordered some Yong Tau Foo i.e. brinjal, okra, white tofu, red chillies, fishball, 
fried pork dumplings and stuffed beancurd sheet to share with my wife.

The yong tau foo were freshly and nicely fried and the fillings 
were quite generous.

We ended the meal with a plate of assorted fruits rojak -not overly sweet
but was fragrant with prawn paste and garnished with so much crunchy 
ground peanuts.


Parking is limited.








Location: 515, Jalan Tiong, 
Taman Million, 51100 
Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan 
Kuala Lumpur
Tel:03-40502336.

No comments: