Thursday, February 26, 2009

DELICIOUS DINNER 11

A series of home cooked dinner by my wife.

The Home made Fish paste was moulded into ball shape and topped with a fresh prawn each and steamed for about ten minutes.

Poured out the excess clear sweet broth (keep it to cook noodles-BEST) and garnished with finely chopped spring onion and shred crab meat.

Two close up shots of Steamed fish paste with prawn and shred crab meat dish-only one word to describe it-Delicious.

Stir fried Snow pea shoots with garlic-crunchy.

6 comments:

Lingzie said...

wow! your wife is a very good cook! those fish balls topped with prawns look really yummy! creative too :)

Anonymous said...

my God, it looks so so delicious, I want to try........haha

worldwindows said...

You are so blessed! Fish paste is my favourite and my mother will cook it for me to eat when I go back hometown.

foodbin said...

the taste and texture of home made fish paste is firm and springy.

Lori Lynn said...

Oh gosh, that fish paste with prawn looks fabulous!
LL

CRIZ LAI said...

I'm yearning for those steamed fish balls with prawns now... can FEDEX some?? LOL!

You have a cool site you know :)

http://crizfood.com/