Thursday, August 26, 2010

Grilled Fish with a local touch.

Once in awhile, too much of the same kind of home cooked Chinese food can really get to me.


I am quite a fussy guy when food is concern and must admit that my wife pampers me too much.


For last night's dinner, she cooked something ala Western for a change.



Grilled Garouper chunk (Rm15) -well done on the outside, inside moist, thick, fresh and sweet-served on the side with fresh Lettuce, sliced Tomatoes, Zucchini and three balls of aromatic butter/mashed Potatoes-a slice of Lemon to squeeze on the glorious grilled fish-utmost satisfaction!

5 comments:

thule a.k.a leo said...

I wish that my wife did the same to me too! but then she's a working type and all the promises of making good food for me went unfulfilled :(

boo_licious said...

So nice of your wife to pamper you as that looks delish.

smallkucing said...

looks great

Been having grilled fish too bought from Bazaar ramadan in KT

Babe_KL said...

tsk tsk you're so lucky to be pampered with such nice home cooked meal :p

foodbin said...

Thanks for all the comments-i am a lucky guy.