Thursday, October 7, 2010

Delicious Dinner 41.

A series of home cooked dinner by my wife.


Foodbin's braised pork belly with spices like cloves, cinnamon, star anise, honey, dark and light soy sauce-bouncy three layered pork belly-well braised, aromatic with a sweet flavor-gravy was excellent with white rice.
"Tai Yee Mah Kar Loi"-Julienned Chinese Marrow-stir fried with dried shrimps, pork's strips and glass noodle-the marrow were sweet, fresh and delicate-a "all kinds of everything" dish..

6 comments:

smallkucing said...

wa.....drooling at the pork dish

Stephanie said...

"Tai Yee Mah Kar Loi" - funny name. I didn't know this name untill now... I like this dish a lot. The braised pork, one of your favourites?

Covnitkepr1 said...

foodbin...thanks for the visit and the gracious comment you made on my blog. I invite you to follow my blog. If you put a "follow wedgit" on yours...I would gladly follow you as well.

Babe_KL said...

I love Tai Yee Mah Kar Loi!!!!

Vetsy said...

"Ooooo...Yummmy! The Chinese Marrow stir fry looks healthy and tasty.

I love stir fries with anything that's crispy and green.

Thank you for stopping by.

foodbin said...

Thanks for all the comments.