Monday, June 4, 2012

Fish Ball, Fish Cake and Fish Wanton in a clear broth.

In Petaling Jaya city where I lived-breakfast food is available in many coffee shops, some as early as 6.30 am.

I am always spoil for choices.

Stalls selling all types of food, famous from different states of the country - are found here.

With a potpourri of people to give them business- the good ones will have no problem maintaining their standard while the average will have to up their ante.

This fish ball noodle stall is one of the good one around located at Restoran OK in SS2 .

After a plate of Char Kway Teow @Rm5/-I still have some space in my stomach.

My wife and I share a bowl of fish balls, fish cake, fish wanton (fay tip) in a clear broth with chopped spring onion and coriander leaves @Rm10. 

The broth was a tad too salty while the fish balls were springy, fish wanton were smooth and tender-sliced fish cake were quite rough in textures.





Location:Restoran OK,
 2, Jalan SS 2/10,
Petaling Jaya,

2 comments:

The Yum List said...

This soup looks fresh and tasty. I like a clear brothed soup. It seems healthier than a creamier one.

foodbin said...

The Yum List-totally agreed.