Sunday, July 4, 2010

Roast Duck@Loong Foong Seafood Restaurant

When the chef of the house is on holiday, the options are either takeaway or eat out.

I bought a whole roast duck @ Rm45 at the newly renovated Loong Foong Seafood Restaurant located in Paramount Garden, Petaling Jaya.

The crispy roast duck was fresh out from the portable charcoal oven and when the guy chopped it up, the warm flowing natural juices from the duck was soooooo.. tempting.

I ate one of the juicy duck thigh on the spot.


Sweet bean sauce and vinegar red chillies to go with the well marinated, juicy and meaty roast duck with a missing piece of duck thigh-ha! ha!

Location: 1, Jalan 20/13,
Paramount Garden, Petaling Jaya.
Tel:03-7876-9045.

7 comments:

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

i just blogged about sunrise duck today!

Stephanie said...

You just made me feel really hungry! This is one of my favourite restaurants for duck :-D

Anonymous said...

Yum! Now I want crispy duck!

foodbin said...

"Joe" who is constantly craving-Sunrise roast duck is one of my fave,too!
Stephanie-enjoy it.

foodbin said...

"Joe" who is constantly craving-Sunrise roast duck is one of my fave, too !
Stephanie-enjoy it.

Rebecca Saw said...

My BF, Unkaleong swears by Loong Foong! and yup, I stole a few pieces while in the car (even before we managed to reach home!).
Moist, oozing ducky fats..hhmm!

foodbin said...

thenomadGourmand-it's just to tempting!